The Albany Club is the hub of the Earlsdon community bringing you sport on TV, live music, Club & Social Events meetings & clubs, something for everyone! Come along and join us in a safe, warm and friendly environment that’s great for the whole family.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS END THIS SUNDAY
As many of you are now aware Trevor, our club secretary, passed away recently. We are covering the club’s administration in-house but it will take a little time for us to acquire 30 years of knowledge. Renewals continue for the year 2021.
Renewal will be £10 as per last year and be valid until January 2022. You will need to bring your blue membership book with you.
- Friday 18 June : 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday 20 June : 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Alternatively put your card/money in the letter box by the Secretary's door with a stamped addressed envelope for return.
Members missing the June deadline can expect a £5 late renewal fee on top of the usual fee and removal of all club priviligies including the de-activation of car park and entry fobs. If you have missed the deadline, you may see the Secretary during office hours. Neither Committee Members or Barstaff can help with this!
We will move onto a more automated renewals system for next year. We will also ask you, when you renew, for an up to date email address and to confirm your postal address and car registration (if you use the car park). The office will also be open on Tuesdays for renewals but please check before coming to the club to renew that someone will be present.
New memberships will be open from August 2021 onwards.
THE CLUB IS OPEN
- The Club has had a full deep clean prior to re-opening.
- We now open from 14:00hrs Monday-Friday and at noon Saturday and Sunday. Closing will be at 23:00hrs.
- The rule of six will continue to apply indoors.
- Masks must be worn when not sitting down and having a drink.
- The rule is still Members only. Members can sign in 2 guests each. Membership book and fob are required
- CIU Affiliates are not permitted entry to the club unless signed in by a member.
- Please remember to use the hand-sanitiser when coming into the Club and when common sense requires. You will find several around the building.
Also please remember to always wash your hands after using the lavatories.
- Track and trace still applies so please do not be offended when asked for your membership card and telephone number.
- If possible please use the NHS app and scan the code when coming into the building.
- Some beers/drinks are not available immediately as the breweries and suppliers are experiencing a shortage. Please bear with us in the meantime. On a positive note, sport is back on our screens!
The full situation will be reviewed on a weekly basis and we are planning a total re-open mid-July 2021 if Government and the Covid-19 situation permit.
We are now taking booking for parties and private functions. Please fill in the online booking form here.
Thanks and looking forwarding to seeing you all again.